- Processors: Apple A6.
- Storage capacity: 16 GB, 32 GB and 64 GB.
- OS: Pre-installed iOS 6.0. Maximum OS: Current.
- Display: 4 (100 mm) display with 1136 x 640 resolution at 326 ppi.
- Connectivity: Built-in support for Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n), Bluetooth 4.0, USB dock and headphone ports.
- Usage Time: Standby time – 225 Hours. Up to 40 hours of audio playback, 8 hours of talk time on 3G, 8 hours of Internet use on 3G, 8 hours of Internet use on 4G/LTE, 10 hours of Internet use on Wi-Fi, 10 hours of video playback.
- Audio Support: Apple reports that the iPhone 5 supports AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX, and AAX+), Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV.
- Video Support: H.264 video up to 1080p, 30 frames per second, High Profile level 4.1 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; MPEG-4 video up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; [and] Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format.
- Rear camera: Sony Exmor R IMX145.
- Front camera: 1.2 MP.
- Battery: 1440 mAh lithium ion battery.
- Color: Black (dark gray “slate” matte back and a glossy black front) and white (silver matte back and a glossy white front).
- Dimensions: 4.87 in height, 2.31 in width, 0.30 in depth.
- Average weight: 3.95 oz.
APPLE IPHONE 5
The products we buy and sell are graded according to their cosmetic condition, functionality and the accessories they come with.
All phones, tablets and hardware (excluding consoles) are graded as one of the following:
- A - Mint - These products must be in mint/new condition. The product must be immaculate; if it is not then it is unfortunately not deemed as an A grade. All accessories means everything that would have originally come in the box. These must be official and the same condition as the product. These items also require their original box and inserts.
- B - Good - Product in good condition with all essential accessories. No box required.
- C - Working - Product in poor condition and fully working with all essential accessories. No box required.
- F - Non-Working - (Applicable for select Phones only). Product must be intact and not crushed, bent, or snapped. Must pass our IMEI check. No accessories required. All Apple products must have their iCloud account deactivated and Android v5.1+ devices must have Google Accounts removed.
F - Non-Working Examples: Dead, cracked (screen, body, bezel etc.), water damage, broken/bleeding LCD (screen), not powering up, speaker/mic faults, broken aerial, etc.
(We do not accept Non-Working iPads, tablets, laptops or other hardware items.)
Please note all Apple devices must have the iCloud account deactivated. All Android devices on Android v5.1 or higher must have their Google Accounts removed due to Factory Reset Protection (FRP).